11.21.2008

10 Things

Well I read on Jessica's site 10 things that she is thankful for. This time of year really makes me think and realize just how much I am thankful for, from the big obvious things down to a microwave to heat up left overs. I have made it a personal goal to not only realize all that I have to be thankful for, but to enjoy those things as much as I can!! So anyway here it goes:

1. My Hunka Burnin' Love. Cade probably doesn't realize how important he is to me. I need to tell him more and show him more. Hee Hee. With out him I couldn't make it through each day.
He is such a good man and he is the best father. The kids love him so much and so do I.

2. Cadee. What can I say about this kid. She makes me laugh daily. She is such a goof ball. She is such a little helper, she loves to help me with anything I ask and lots of things I don't ask her to do. I just love that girl.

3. Ashlee. All you have to do is look at this girl and she lifts your spirits. She is such a little angel (one who's halo is being held up by horns). I love her so much!

4. Dre. This kid, boy I don't know where to start with this kid. He is such a mama's boy. He wants me all the time. I try to enjoy it because before you know it all he will care about it girls and won't want anything to do with his mommy. I love his "mater" smile, it makes me smile daily.

5. The Savior. What can I say, where would I be with out the savior, the atonement and his teachings. I need to do better in my life and be more like him.

6. My Grandparents. I have the absolute best grandparents in the world. My Grandma Gardner is one of my best friends in the whole world. I can't imagine my life with out her. My grandparents have always been there for me and been the best examples for me. I love them so much! I need to tell them more!!!!!!

7. My parents. My parents do so much for us. They would give me the shirt off their back literally. They have taught me to be a hard worker and appreciate the little things. My mom is my best friend, my dad is my hero. What can I say I am a daddy's girl. My kids absolutely love Grandpa and Grandma, they would spend every day there if I would let them.

8. Cade's Parents. Ol' Bishop McKenna, what can I say, he is such an example to us. He is such a good man and would help anyone in need. The girls love Bompa and he loves them. Cades mom teaches me so much. I wish I could do half the things she can do, she can make anything and fix anything. She is so good to my kids and we are so thankful for them in our lives!

9. Our Home. In this crazy world right now, I am just thankful to have a roof over my head. I have come to realize it isn't how big or fancy your home is, what matters is what is inside (a Happy Family)!!!

10. Our Brothers and Sisters. We have a crazy but awesome family. My brothers are awesome although I don't tell them enough, I love them and there kids. My sisters I never had growing up, I love them all!

11. Can I add an 11???? Friends. I love my friends. You know who you are. Thanks for always being there for me!!

No comments: