5.02.2009

Poor Cadee Bug!!


On Friday I heard a blood curdling scream, followed
by Cadee running to me, her face and hands covered
in blood. Ashlee accidentally hit her in the eye with
a Mag flash light (you know those really heavy metal ones).
At first I thought she did it on purpose, but after hearing the
story of what had happend, I was glad to learn that my 3
year old isn't the demon I was thinking she was, J/K.
Cadee did really good getting her stitches, she didn't
really even cry. I told her if she held really still he could
fix it faster, then we could get out of there!! The doctor
gave her a teddy bear for being so good.
She has been handling it well, I told her she looks
like frankenstein with purple make-up on.
She can't wait to show her class and has been
calling everyone to tell them what happened. At least
she can laugh about it!!

6 comments:

Trent and Amy said...

poor kid! I'm glad she is being such a big girl about it....you should have called me Easter Morning. I would have taken a family picture so you could all be in it. Cute Fam!

mike & teresa said...

Ouch-that's scary. and its scary to think there will be more of those black eyes to come! Your family is cute!

Gardner Clan said...

The poor thing! That is a good one! Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

DyeFam said...

Ok-I would have freaked out! What a tough girl!! Your family is so cute!

Unknown said...

Been a long time since I've looked! OUCH BUG BUG! :)

Maigen Zobell said...

Sure it was a flashlight... I think those ER docs are starting to suspect something! haha Poor Cadee Bug.