Checking out the sharks.
Cadee and Ashlee panning for gems.
We went to Denver with the Jepperson Family.We went to a Rockies Game and the Denver Aquarium.
It was a short trip, but we had a lot of fun. Dre and Ashlee
were both sick, but were little troopers. I am always
impressed at how well they behave when we travel. Alot
of people tell us we are brave to take them to the places
we do, but I guess I expect alot out of my kids.
I don't put up with any crap. Boy I am just making
myself sound like a wonderful mother, aren't I?
Anyway, the little girl on the right is our adopted daughter.
Hee Hee, she just wouldn't move!!!!!


1 comment:
Looks like fun. It's nice to get away once in a while! My kids are so excited for our camping trip, it will be fun!
Post a Comment