9.11.2008

Dre & His Pal


I had to put this picture on because these two are so cute together. They usually play pretty good, but they also like to bite and pull hair (usually Dre). Ethan and Dre are just about 2 months apart. They are complete opposites, Dre is tall and skinny while Ethan is a short butter ball. Plus Ethan makes Dre look like he has never seen the sun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bout darn time Heffer! I knew you were gonna stick me on there as Blondie... If I was a betting girl I'd have won!!!

Jess said...

Hey! Glad to see you have a blog! Dre is so big! Looks like you had a fun summer. We should go to a Jazz game together this fall or something!!!

Dusty and Carol said...

I am so glad to find you blog. It is sad when you live so close and still don't see each other much. Now I can stalk you through the "blogging" world! You kids are getting big and are so cute. I love the pictures of Dre's haircut. He's not a baby anymore, looks like a little boy! I can't believe how much you guys go camping. That is a great family activity and your kids will remember it forever!