9.30.2008

8 Things

Carol tagged me so here it goes.

Eight TV Shows I Love to Watch
1: Jon & Kate Plus 8 (how does she do it?)
2: Grey's Anatomy
3: Brothers & Sisters
4: The Young & The Restless
5: Desperate Housewives
6: Dr. 90210
7: Hmmm, thats about it
8: I watch all this crap when my kids have gone to bed (DVR)

8 Things That Happenend Yesterday
1: Went to the mountains for a picnic
2: Made waffles
3: Checked e-mails, blogs
4: Laundry
5: Went to Grandmas
6: Took a ride on dads Joyner
7: Had Family Home Evening
8: Showered

8 Favorite Places to Eat (I want to go to Carols Ward)
1: Olive Garden
2: Moms
3: Grandma Gardners
4: Cicile's (shes a good cook)
5: Rodigios (I have no idea how to spell that)
6: Anywhere where someone else is cooking
7: At the table (ha ha)
8: Olive Garden, hmmm did I already say that?????? I LOVE IT!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1: Christmas
2: Celine Dion Concert w/ Maigen
3: 10 Year Anniversary Trip to Belize (Oct 2009)
4: Getting rid of this belly flab
5: Thanksgiving (we always go to the Book Cliffs to get a tree)
6: Disney On Ice in November
7: Having my soaker stub installed (last of the remodeling, yahoo)
8: A full nights sleep

8 Things on My Wish List
1: A Boob Job (If you had my boobs you would want this too)
2: Granite countertops
3: To be debt Free (kind of contradicts the wish list)
4: A four wheeler
5: A maid
6: Dinner to magically appear on the table every night (I HATE COOKING)
7: An addition off the back of our house (a huge family room)
8: Someone to come in and organize my closets, drawers, cuboards, etc.

8 People I Tag
1: Doni
2: Jess Ellingford
3: Kristi
4: Jen Rook
5: Amy
6: Maigen
7: Anyone who reads this
8: ????

1 comment:

Dusty and Carol said...

I wish you would come to my ward. I promise nobody would tell. We need girls SOOO bad in primary. I told Dusty just the other day - I really wish Cade and Heather would come to the branch. SO PLEASE DO!!! (Tell everyone your planning on building up here by your mom and dad - after a while, nobody will ask!) So can you tell I have thought this out alot for you?