10.27.2008

A little of this and that.....

I haven't put anything new on for a while, so here are a few things that heve been going on in our neck of the woods....

Cade added Dre's initials to "our" tree in Whiterocks Canyon. We love to go camping there or just for a ride or picnic.


We went to the Bluebell Corn Maze with Kloee & Tiff. The girls didn't
want to leave. We were there for 3 hours! They have a wagon ride that
takes you to a pumpkin patch where you pick your own pumpkin.


Cade gave Dre another haircut. Poor kid!!!!!!! I told Cade that he
had a long spot up front. He attempted to fix it, but didn't realize
that he had taken off the attachment. I guess it will grow back!!!

Both girls have been doing Tumbling this year. They both love it. This is Ashlee attempting the trampoline. She is getting better each week!

No comments: