10.03.2008

My Baby Is 1!





I can't believe Dre is one. The last year has flown bye! It makes me so sad that my baby is growing so fast!


Ok so I may went a little overboard for his first birthday party. We had a "dinosaur" party. I borrowed UBET's dinosaurs from their float. Dre was scared of them, but it was so cute. We had a dinosaur cake and he had his own little cake to dig into. There was a total of 44 people there (including us) YIKES! It was alot of fun though!


I thought I would share a few things about my little man in honor of his big day: Dre is a mama's boy. If mom is around he won't go to anyone else. Dre has 4 teeth, and 2 about through. He is 21 lbs and 30 inches. Dre loves to play with his sisters. He follows them around all day! He is such a tease, he loves to giggle, and loves to make his sisters laugh. He isn't walking yet, but that is ok, I don't want him to because then it seems like they grow up so fast. Dre had a slow start at crawling. Right after learning to crawl he fractured his humerous (bone in the shoulder). This slowed him down for a while. He favored it for 2 weeks. The poor guy had a rough summer between that and the stitches in his ankle.


Happy Birthday Dre. Your sisters love you so much and so do mom and dad!

No comments: