11.07.2008

Going Private

Ok so I have decided that I am going private. Let me know if you would like to be added to my list of guests that can view our blog. There are just to many crazies in the world these days.

8 comments:

Dusty and Carol said...

Please put me on your list :) - carolannolsen@yahoo.com

mike & teresa said...

I would like to stay in touch with you. I'm thinking I will go private too.

ronnieandjess said...

You can't forget me, your favorite visting teaching partner...
lovetoropem@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

aren't you one of the crazies??? LOL jk :) add me please

Trent and Amy said...

me too please-amostaylor@hotmail.com

Jer said...

Add me please. I love seein pictures of the fam and reading about what you're up to. You're an awesome mom, you know that right?

Jess said...

me me me me.

Dusty and Carol said...

Hi Heather - I tagged you on my blog. Go to my blog to read the rules. I sent you an invitation because I went private but I don't know if you got it. E-mail me your address so I can send it again. carolannolsen@yahoo.com -