12.01.2008

Jerky-Turkey

We were getting ready to leave to go to Cade's moms for Thanksgiving Dinner. I had told the girls that we were going to go to Grandma's house to have a turkey dinner. I told the kids to get on their shoes and were just ready to head out the door when little Ashlee came running with a bag of Jerky and said "mom I got the turkey".

Gotta Love them!! Hope everyone had a Good Thanksgiving! The count down has begun!!!!!

4 comments:

Dusty and Carol said...

That is cute!

ronnieandjess said...

That is funny, I am with you the countdown has begun and I can't wait.

Gardner Clan said...

Aren't kids the greatest! I love the things they come up with and say. I wish I could carry a tape recorder or a video camera around all the time with Cooper. Hope to see you again soon. Maybe when we come out the weekend before Christmas...?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Your kids are so adorable. YES! we do need to go out for dinner and get together sometime. That would be fun. We need to hang out with you guys more. Just let us know and we will make a plan. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Take care.