12.15.2008

Time Flies

Have you ever just sat down one day and realized "holy crap, time flies?" Christmas is right around the corner, there were so many things I wanted to do with my kids but haven't. Dre is starting to babble words here and there and it makes me want to cry, where did my little baby go? The girls act so old and are getting interested in things that I thought had years to come. Every night I lay in bed and think of the things that I should have done with my kids that day, or what I shouldn't have done. It is so hard to balance out being a mother and keeping up on things. I guess I am just having one of those days when you feel totally inadequate as a mother and a wife. Enough of the boobing!!!!!!

Anyway, my camera has died (which really irks me), so I haven't posted any pictures in a while.
Hope everyone is having a Happy Holidays!!!!

4 comments:

ronnieandjess said...

I totally agree with you, I can't believe how fast time flies. Next year we should get together and make sure we get to do all the things that we wanted to do this year next year, and then maybe that way they will get done. And no I am not a slave driver, I need to be more of one though. I had them help me the other day and WOW, how fast it went.

Unknown said...

Wait til your first born is turning 14... then lets talk about time flying! ;) Merry Christmas Heffer!
xoxo

mike & teresa said...

I hear you! I wonder the same things about being a good mom and wife. But you are! Your kids are so cute! I can't get over how much your girls look like you.

Gardner Clan said...

Oh girl, I totally get you, along with any other mother and wife. It kinda overwhelms us at times, but know that it is normal. You are such an amazing person, mother, wife and cousin!(haha) I think the world of you and know that so many others do too!