1.07.2009

Firehouse

So if you've looked at my site long enough you would have heard the song "Love of a life time" by Firehouse on my playlist. Anyway, Cade and I were driving to Salt Lake listening to some Firehouse songs, remembering the good old days (this was our song in High School), when out of the blue Cade's brother called and asked us if we wanted to go to a Firehouse concert that night. We were like heck yeah!! They were awesome, we were in a small little bar (yes I said bar), so we were standing right in front of them through the whole thing. After they played they came and hung out for a while. We got to meet them all, visit with them for a bit, and I got them all to sign a Firehouse shirt for me. Yes I am a dork, but it was so much fun!!!!! Thanks for the invite Troy, you made our night!! I don't have a picture to post, dangit, forgot the camera!!!!

No comments: