1.08.2009

Welcome Baby Keaton!!

Tiffany and Brent had their beautiful baby boy on December 29th.
We are so happy he is here and healthy. Brent and Tiffany lost 2 baby
girls over the last 5 years, so we are just so thankful for this special boy!
Congratulations Brent, Tiffany & Kloee! We love you guys!

5 comments:

Maigen Zobell said...

That is awesome! What a little blessing.

ronnieandjess said...

That is awesome, what a blessing. It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas too. I love Dre in his boots. That is cool dude.

Unknown said...

I'm sooo happy the baby is healthy! Tell Tiff Congrats!

Jess said...

Love those pics! I am so happy for them! We need to come out soon! We miss everyone, and the girls keep asking to go camping with Cadee and Ashley!

Gardner Clan said...

How great! What an adorable little boy. Thanks for your comments on Kate's birthday. I really appreciate it. I totally get the whole thing about feeling like others forget your little one and yet it is something that will never be forgotten to you. Thanks for remembering and caring. You are such a sweetheart and I just love ya! Hope to see you all soon.