Ok, so I have been neglecting my blog. Yesterday was the first day since my boob job/ hernia surgery that I have been able to get out of bed without groaning. You wouldn't believe how many people have asked if we took before and after pictures. The answer, yes we did. So here they are, get your kids out of the room and scroll down slowly...................
Oh come on, did you really think I would put them on here??? Hee Hee.
Really though, I'm not shy, if you want to see them, I'll show ya the real things!!!
2.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thats awesome! For a minute I was like, "really she did!" Haha, I admit it you kinda got me! How are you? You are such an amazing person! I wish we came out more and could hang more. Hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment