2.18.2009

This is what we have been up to for the last month....

We finally bought us a four-wheeler.
I told Cade you can't live in Neola
with out a four-wheeler!
My little chefs.
The kids love to put their aprons
on and help me cook.
Cadee had crazy hair day at school.
Doni did it for her since I was out of commision.
Marleigh Moo and Cadee Bug.
Cadee just adores Mar!
One of those days!
The girls were taking their bath when I
heard, "mom we have a suprise for you".
Dre had got in the tub in his clothes.
Don't you love his look of "what mom?"Isabel and Ashlee playing dress-up.
This is definately one of their favorite
things to do at our house!
Building huts.
I think they had out every blanket
in the house. They had fun in this for hours!
Wearing Daddy's shoes!
Dre got a terrible cold. For a couple
days he woke up looking like this. I would
have to wipe the goobers out of
his eye before he could open it!
Ballerina Girl.
My cousin Cicile made tu-tu's for the girls.

5 comments:

mike & teresa said...

cute pictures! I love those aprons! did you make them?

Unknown said...

THE KIDS ARE TOOOO CUTE!!! Nice hair Bug Bug!!

Trent and Amy said...

Now the kids can take the back road to our house on the 4 wheeler! Cute Kids!

ronnieandjess said...

Things kids do...the picture of them in the tub that is something that mine would do. Hope things are going good for you.

Anonymous said...

Aww, cute pictures. My favorite is the bath tub one. That's funny! Hope your doing well. We need to hang out again real soon.