We took the girls to the Jazz / Rockets Game on Wednesday! They had so much fun. Cadee got to meet Big T and shake his hand. When the game was about over we noticed President Monsen was sitting right above us. I tried to take a picture but he sat down so I couldn't see him anymore. Cadee was chanting "Go Jazz", Ashlee I think was just in awww by all the people. I am just glad they didn't puke all the way home after eating cotton candy, licorice, popcorn and ice cream. That was just at the game, we had just eaten at the Olive Garden right before the game!
It was alot of fun, but the girls missed their little brother. Ok so maybe mom did too......


5 comments:
That was a good game...I'm just glad we made it home in that weather+the crazy driving. Cute pictures!! Pres. Monsen has been in the box next to us before. We almost didn't dare stand up and yell.
How fun! I bet your girls loved that. You guys are such good sports to take your kids. Dusty won't leave Neola with ours. Especially taking them out to eat! He's afraid they would tear the building down. We need to go do something or have you guys over :)
That's so fun you guys were at the game. We're big Jazz fans. But we watched it on the TV.
That looks like lots of fun. I love it when we can go and do fun things with the kids even though it can be hecktic at times. GO JAZZ!! I am with Cadee on that one.
But the best entertainment of the night was watching Amy & Doni across the arena dancing the guts out to get on TV... didn't happen ;)
Post a Comment