8.02.2009

Tiger

The other day I had to go to the dentist. I asked the girls where they wanted to go while I went.
Cadee told me she wanted to go to Gracelyn's house (my cousins little girl). Ashlee then said, "no I don't want to go there, I think they have a tiger." I laughed so hard. Beware of the tiger up the road (they are also our neighbors).

I haven't been keeping up on my blog, I need to get better at it. The last couple weeks have been a little crazy, but hopefully things will get better soon. I almost can't wait for winter, this summer has been so crazy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but we have not stopped!!

1 comment:

Maigen Zobell said...

Hey, you never know! Maybe she did see a tiger! On our way home from Park City last week someone hit a huge black bear on the highway! It was so crazy!

I'm excited to slow down too! Between trips and trying to finish our yard, I'm exhausted! We need a relaxing girls' trip sometime. ;)