Belize was amazing! We Snorkeled, went to the Mayan Ruins, did a
River Boat Tour, Kayaked and just layed on the beach. We were pretty
lazy, but it was so nice. It was so nice to spend time with just my
husband and actually get to have a conversation with out being
interrupted! After about the 6th day I was really ready
to see my kids!!! They did so good at my moms, I was
really impressed! Here are a few pictures. I will do a
slide show later when I have more time.
This is our Ocean Front Casita. It was so fun. We
This is our Ocean Front Casita. It was so fun. We opened our curtains, layed in bed and looked at
our view of the ocean. It was so peaceful to wake up
to the sound of the ocean every morning.
This is the view from the lodge restaurant.
I promise I'm not naked. It wasn't a nude beach.I had a bikini on.............maybe.....ha ha.
This is near where we snorkeled. The water
was so beautiful!
Cade and I after our snorkeling adventure. I was
scared to death, but after a while I loved it!!
Cade was much braver then me! He kept
diving to the bottom and picked up shells.
We definitely will go back to Belize. It was so
beautiful. The Jungles were gorgeous and the
water was amazing!!! Maybe next time we will
take the kids......maybe!
This is near where we snorkeled. The waterwas so beautiful!
Cade and I after our snorkeling adventure. I wasscared to death, but after a while I loved it!!
Cade was much braver then me! He kept
diving to the bottom and picked up shells.
We definitely will go back to Belize. It was so
beautiful. The Jungles were gorgeous and the
water was amazing!!! Maybe next time we will
take the kids......maybe!


5 comments:
How fun! I so would love a get away with my hub too..but that is a little ways off now with a new little one coming here soon. I am glad you had a great time! Hope to see ya'all soon!
Looks amazing! (and I'm talking about Belize, not your cute little body and voluptuous boobs! That's just not fair!) We'll need to plan a couples trip next now that we've both had time alone with our hubbies for once! Someday even a family trip together to Disneyland or Disneyworld would be fun!
Look at the hot body... WOW! The ocean view looks pretty good too :) And I want to call your bluff - I bet you were naked weren't you! Looks amazing and fun and relaxing. We will start seeing you more often now that our kids will be in school together.
Oh I am jealous, it looks so pretty. I bet you did do alot of laying around and being lazy. It looks like a good place to do that.
jealous!!!!!!!!! Next time take me...I will try not to be a 3rd wheel. And how about some pictures of my future daughter in law's first day of school?!?!
Post a Comment