8.05.2009
UP UP AND AWAY!!!!
Holy cow, I can't believe we are leaving for our trip tomorrow!! We have had this planned for a year and I can't believe it is here!! I am so so so so so SOOOO sad to leave my kids. When I really think about it I get sick to my stomach. I know they are in good hands with my mom. The girls have been so excited, they keep asking when we are leaving. I just hope Dre doesn't miss mama too much!!!! I have been hauling stuff to my moms for three days now (clothes, bikes, etc). It has been a lot of work to prepare for this trip, so now I am really excited to lay on the beach and be LAZY! I'll be posting pictures after we get home!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm soo jealous! Have so much fun!
Post a Comment