I thought they were cute.
actual pictures while we were there.
DUH Mom!!
They flew through the air and had a giant
blow-up crocodile that ate Captain Hook.
We went with the Rios family. The kids had a lot of fun. I think their
favorite part was swimming at the hotel. I think they were looking
forward to that more than DisneyOn Ice! Even Dre loved the water,
he kept jumping into me from the side, my arms got tired because
that is all he wanted to do. We were going to go to Chucky Cheeze,
but somehow our minds got changed, instead we ate at the hotel
(and basically got refused service at the Steak House in the Hotel).
Come on, did we really look that bad? This is the third
Disney On Ice we have been to in 2 years. I highly recommend it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment