3.30.2009

Happy Birthday To My Princess!




I'm a week late posting pictures, but I had to post these. Cadee is definately the Princess around here, at least she likes to think so! My sister-in-law Lindsey did her hair, she looked so pretty! She kept posing for me and saying "wait mom, how about this?" Ya gotta love that girl! I can't believe my first baby is 5 years old! Kindergarten is right around the corner, which sounds so scary to me, but she can't wait! I wish I could just slow time down, I could freeze my kids at this point right now and be happy. I love every moment with all of them!
Happy Birthday my little Princess. I love you so much. Keep sweet and compassionate and you will go far in life with those two traits. You always look out for your brother and sister, and they adore you for it. You keep mom and dad on their toes, but you show us so much love that we wouldn't trade you for anything in the world. I think one of the things I love the most about you is hearing your sweet, sincere prayers. You care about everyone you know and genuinely want the best for them. You are definately mature for your age in that way and you amaze me every day! I need to follow your example and look at life the way you do! I love You Cadee Bug!

7 comments:

Maigen Zobell said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous little girl. I don't want my baby to grow up, but I have to admit that this makes me a little bit excited to have her grow up! These are the cutest pics ever!!!

Gardner Clan said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! They grow up so darn fast too! Hope all is well with you! Miss ya!

mike & teresa said...

You are in trouble! She is beautiful and she will have all the boys chasing her.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Cadee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww she is so cute! I love these pictures,she truely does look like a little princess:) Happy late birthday Cadee! Hope all is well. We really need to hang out more!!! 823-2338 is my number if you want to hang out just give me a call anytime. We all need to go camping together alot this summer, will be fun! Take care.

ronnieandjess said...

She is so cute. I love the hair. Dallie had so much fun. You guys sure do know how to have a great time. I love it.

Dusty and Carol said...

Those pictures are darling. She looks just like a princess! I LOVE her hair. I can't believe how grown up she looks. Happy Birthday Cadee :)