Cadee is our beautiful curly headed blonde. She has a caring heart and loves everyone. She makes me laugh several times a day. She definately likes to be the boss, but that is what makes her Cadee. She loves to play dress-up, play "cooking", read books, and play hotel. She always tries to involve her sister and brother in everything she is doing. She loves to learn and asks alot of questions. She keeps us on our toes with some of the things she says and does but we love her so much!
Ashlee Poo
Ashlee is my little clone. She reminds me so much of myself as a kid. She is really shy to people she doesn't know and it takes her a while to warm up to you. Once she does she is the biggest sweetheart. She loves to sit on your lap and cuddle. She has the biggest dark brown puppy dog eyes that make it impossible to get mad at her! She is such a daddy's girl, when she gets hurt or is sad, she cries for her dad. She likes to sit on her dads lap every night and watch basketball or what ever he is watching, she is just happy to be with him. It takes alot for her to get mad, but when she does, watch out!!! We love our little sweetheart so much!
Dr. Dre a.k.a Mater
Dre is my hambone (which he gets called daily). He pulls the funniest faces and does things that just crack me up. He is such a tease already, just like his dad. He is starting to talk alot. He tries to pronounce things the proper way, so when he wants to be sure you hear what he is saying, it is very dramatic. He loves his sisters so much. He follows them around all day playing with baby dolls or playing dress up. The poor kid either needs a brother or a play mate! I love to hear his sweet " I Yove You's".
Kids say the darndest things......
Cadee: (While we were on vacation) "Grandma, I can't remember what my mom and dad look like."
Cadee: (As I was filling my car up with gas), "it sounds like mom is peeing in a bucket."
Cadee: When I turn 8, they'll put there hands on my head and I will get the Hully Ghost. The Hully Ghost makes me happy when I am sad.
I had just opened my new vaccum when Cadee walked in and said "oh wow it's a mopper 3,000."
Cadee: Where do door knobs come from?
Cadee: If I was a superhero I would want alot of hands, then I could help alot of people.
Cadee's version of the song "The Wiseman Built His House Upon A Rock": The wiseman sat on the beach, the wiseman sat on the beach, the wiseman sat on the beach, and it was very sunny. The foolish man sat in the snow, the foolish man sat in the snow, the foolish man sat in the snow, and it was very cold!
Ashlee: When I grow up next week, I want some lipstick.
Cadee: "My barbie doesn't have any panties, maybe Santa took them."
Cadee: "I don't know where I will live when I grow up, maybe over there by those rocks. It will be sparkly and rainbowy and when you see it you can come see me." (The rocks are in our front yard)
Ashlee: "I don't know what my husbands name will be, I don't know what my babies name will be either."
Mom I don't want you to call me Cadee anymore. I want you to call me "Oprah".
Cadee asked me "mom, where does Grandma Fay work?" I told her she doesn't work, she then asked "why does she wear a watch ?"
I was trying to explain to Cadee what a "blessing" is during FHE. She thought it was a prayer. I told her Heavenly Father blesses her with everything she has. So long story short, when she was saying her prayers before bed she said "please bless me with an ice cream cone."
Cadee: " Tinkerbell has a mouth, why doesn't she talk?"
Cadee: "Diego is very handsome, I want him to be my boyfriend. I don't want to get married and I don't want to have babies."
Ashlee: (after Grandpa passed gas) "Gampa, I sink you smells gooood!"
No comments:
Post a Comment