3.30.2009

Family Party

We had a family party for Cadee's birthday at our house. We rented a huge blow up slide and a jump house. All I can say is it was a blast. Even the adults were having fun on the slide. I had no idea how big it was going to be until they set it up. When you climbed to the top of it, you could see over our house. Note to self.....Jump House is a waste of money when you have a gigantic slide to go down!


Isabel in the Jump House
Alex, Weston & a friend

Dre wouldn't jump, but thought it was cool
Zaley crawling around
Grandpa McKenna joining the fun
Cole, Dre & Kaicen
Grandpa, Ash & Dre crash at the end
Ashlee was so brave, she just climbed
right up and went down by herself.

The Birthday Girl

1 comment:

Maigen Zobell said...

That was a really cute party. Sorry I spent much of it on your bed sick! My kids sure had a great time though.Thanks!